CHERUB Book Review

Author: Robert Muchamore

15 March 2017

Image result for cartoon starsImage result for cartoon starsImage result for cartoon starsImage result for cartoon starsImage result for cartoon stars

CHERUB is an action packed series that is probably one of my favourite series that I have ever read. CHERUB is a British security service that employs kids as young as seven to live at their campus, then at the age of 10 they go to a 100 day basic training. When that is completed they are Cherub agents and are allowed to go on missions as undercover agents.

After the first book you feel instantly hooked and desperately want to start reading the other 15 books. At first when I saw these books I thought they would be too old for me since I was only nine years old but I absolutely loved them!

Every book in CHERUB has a new mission that James, Lauren or one of their friends will go one, James’s mum died when James was around the age of 10. He was taken to a children’s home. Soon after CHERUB picked James up and recruited him to CHERUB. Lauren, James’s step-sister, had to stay with her dad while James left to CHERUB, but James didn’t like that idea, he wanted Lauren to come with him.  (Read the books to find out)

In my opinion, this series is by far one of the best book series out there  

Image for stars from:  https://clipartfest.com/categories/view/c9dc00a2114ff9a2ba2f85a15b5e4675d8a14aee/cartoon-stars-clip-art.html